Important Instructions: ASSET Talent Search 2018
Your registration for the ASSET Talent Search test was successful. You have taken the first step towards opening a world of academic opportunities for your child and we are excited to see how this journey unfolds!
We strive to incorporate all valuable feedback we receive so we can continue to provide the best experience to parents and students. In keeping with this tradition, we are delighted to share that ASSET Talent Search is going to be a computer-based test from 2018 onwards!
Making ATS a computer-based test has allowed us to do two things:
- Provide greater access - allowing students from a more diverse geography to participate in it, and
- Enhancing the test-taking experience by making it shorter and more efficient
Note: Students do not need to bring any device for the test. Desktop computers will be provided to all students at the test centre.
As we make this transition from the pen-and-paper mode we need your support to ensure you have a smooth experience on the test day. Please read the information below carefully to prepare for the ATS test:
- Test date and duration: The ATS test will be conducted on Sunday, 9th December 2018. The test has three subjects - English, Mathematics, and Science (all three are mandatory). Each subject test is 70 minutes long with a break of 10 minutes between them. The exact timings and schedule for the test will be provided on the student's hall ticket.
- ATS test centre: We will be conducting the ATS test at pre-identified test centres that have been inspected by us to provide the best test-taking experience to students. All test centres have been visited (in person) to ensure they offer the best infrastructure as defined by our internal standards team. Please make sure you go to the test centre assigned to your ward. We will not be able to allow your ward to appear for the test from any other test centre. The exact address and location of the test centre will be provided on the student's hall ticket.
- ATS hall ticket: The hall ticket for ASSET Talent Search 2018 will be available after 5pm on Monday, 3rd December. Please check this page at the mentioned time and follow the instructions provided.
- Dress code: Students must be dressed in full school uniform on the test day.
- Special request(s): ASSET Talent Search is committed to providing an inclusive environment to students with disabilities and/or special needs. If your ward requires any special arrangements to be made at the test centre, please call us at 079-66211632/633/634 latest by 3rd December so that we can make arrangements.
- Safety arrangements: Please call us at 079-66211632/633/634 latest by 3rd December if anyone other than the student's parent or guardian is going to pick him/her up after the test. We will allow the student to only leave with an authorised person - after checking their ID card.
- ATS Mock test: Please find the link to the demo test below. This will help students familiarise with the testing interface and understand the type of questions they can expect to see on the test day. Students WILL NOT get a score at the end of the test.
Only start the test after you have ensured the specifications mentioned are being met.
READ CAREFULLY: You must ensure the following before accessing the demo test:
Access the demo by clicking this link: http://18.104.22.168/AssetNew/tp/index.php?action=login
The login id and password will be automatically filled. Check the attendance checkbox and click on the Sign in button. After this, follow the prompts provided to see the testing interface.
- Use a Google Chrome/ Firefox/ Internet Explorer 9.0/10.0 to access the test.
- Popup blockers should be turned off.
- Clear browser cache before the start of the test.
- Add Pariksha site's URL to your list of trusted sites.
- Screen resolution should be 1024X768 and above.
- Internet speed should be a minimum of 512 Kbps.
In case of any queries, you can call us at +91 9558777541 (Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 6 PM)
Thank you for the faith and support you have shown in us. We request you to continue sharing your feedback so we can continue to take ATS to new heights.
Wishing your ward all the best for the test!
ASSET Talent Search Team